Trenchless or Standard Sewer
- Bob & Marc Plumbing is the one stop sewer expert for all sewer repair or replacement.
- From pipe lining to pipe bursting we handle it all.
- Sewer lateral replacement in street to new city saddle our C42 licensed plumbers can get the job done with honest integrity and professionalism.
- With over 50 years of sewer installation in the South Bay area, you can be confident in allowing Bob and Marc Plumbing to be your trenchless sewer provider.
Trenchless Sewer Lining
- Bob & Marc plumbing specializes in Perma Lateral Air Inversion replacement.
- Sewer re-lining for 3", 4" and 6" sewers and drains.
- Zero dig technology saving driveways, walkways and landscape.
- Sewer replacement in most cases in a single day.
- Our sewer liner is approved by the Los Angeles Plumbing code.
- Only Perma Liner sewer system has a non stretch requirement.
- Sewer liner in most cases cures within 3 hours.
- Trenchless sewer liner eliminates root intrusion, bridges missing pipe sections, increases flow efficiency and is IAPMO certified.
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Bursting
- The Bob & Marc Plumbing method of replacing buried drains and sewers.
- We will replace existing clay sewer with seamless high quality S.D.R.17.
- Our trenchless sewer technicians can pull 2", 3", 4" and 6" drains and sewers.
- Trenchless sewer pipe repair saves time and money and eliminates root intrusion and saves your landscape.
- Most sewers are replaced in a single day.
- S.D.R.17 trenchless sewer pipe is fused together at the joints not glued or compressed.
- H.D.P.E. fusion pipe will not rust, rot, corrode or crack like existing clay sewer.
Trenchless Sewer Spot Repair
- Bob & Marc Plumbing trenchless sewer repair allows for no digging it yours access through cleanout.
- Our sewer repair kit can repair cracks, holes and separated joints.
- All trenchless sewer repair or installation has a 50 year life span
- Bob & Marc Plumbing trenchless sewer Perma Patch is fiberglass with 100% epoxy resins.
- Save money by repairing troubled area instead of re-ling your entire sewer.
Traditional Sewer Replacement and Repair
- Traditional sewer replacement requires backhoe or hand-dug trenches or entry holes.
- All Bob & Marc Plumbing sewer technicians are trained and certified for digging competency and confined space entry.
- Not all sewers can be replaced by trenchless methods. Such as flat sewers or sewers with multiple turns..
- If you are making a sewer repair, it may be more cost effective to simply excavate and repair.
- Sewer repairs done in conjunction with a cleanout installation would handle both problems simultaneously.
Sewer Lateral Replacement
- Sewer lateral is the provision from your home to your property line.
- Bob & Marc Plumbing is licensed and bonded to work on city sewers in public streets.
- The home owner is responsible from saddle connection in street to property line.
- Bob & Marc Plumbing will take care of pulling all permits, removing asphalt, all excavation, street lineage, plots, replacement of soil, inspections and replacement of asphalt.
4" and 6" Cleanouts
- 4" ground level cleanouts are for maintaining your 4" private sewer.
- 6" ground level cleanouts are for maintaining your 6" private lateral.
- All cleanouts will be installed in concrete or plastic flower boxes with pressure caps.
- In cities that permit, two way cleanouts can be provided.
- Bob & Marc Plumbing sewer technicians will replace all spoil, lawn or concrete that is removed during installation.